Activities'for a three year old boy's b-day party?

Meaplus3

I am having a big birthday party for my three year old son this Sunday! I have invited his entire pre-school class.. and well guess what?? They all can come!:eek: In year's past for my other two..I have had clown's a magician.. even a pony once.. however this party was sort of last minute and I have NO entertainment lined up. So.. I am stumped on how to keep them busy for 3 hour's?? The theme is "Car's" and I have that movie which I can play.. however I'm not sure they will all sit thru it..might get bored to quick. Any idea's would be greatly appreicated. Thank's.

AP:)

I am having a big birthday party for my three year old son this Sunday! I have invited his entire pre-school class.. and well guess what?? They all can come!:eek: In year's past for my other two..I have had clown's a magician.. even a pony once.. however this party was sort of last minute and I have NO entertainment lined up. So.. I am stumped on how to keep them busy for 3 hour's?? The theme is "Car's" and I have that movie which I can play.. however I'm not sure they will all sit thru it..might get bored to quick. Any idea's would be greatly appreicated. Thank's.

THREE years old.. wow.. you have courage!!!

They are awfully young for a movie.. they're attention span is not that long.. I hope you get a lot of help (other mothers ...lol)

I think you're a little late for a party for such a large group..

three years old.. humm.. I'm not quite sure how you can entertain such young children.. other than small, short games.. maybe if you google you can find games for toddlers.. :o

How about a muppet show.. face painting.. (by a clown)

Place the kids in a circle and wrap a gift with many layers of papers.. then when the music stop the kid with the gift unwrap it.. you probably know this game.

The party should not be too long.. like 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour is long enough.. for you.. lol and the kids.. ;)

• Author
How about a muppet show.. face painting.. (by a clown)

Place the kids in a circle and wrap a gift with many layers of papers.. then when the music stop the kid with the gift unwrap it.. you probably know this game.

The party should not be too long.. like 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour is long enough.. for you.. lol and the kids.. ;)

Hmmm...That is a good idea about the circle and gift, Does not sound messy.. or dangerous! :DI know I probably should have made the party shorter.. however I figured.. with the pizza, cake and gift's..it might take that long! This just got me remembering the party I had for my daughter a couple of year's back. Had a pony.. well the thing pooped all throughout my yard.. and was getting sort of excited..made me nervous, never doing that again!:laugh: Thank's Lizzie.

Hmmm. I remember (barely) my nephew's 3rd b-day party. My sis has a lot of property so they set up a bunch of activities - they even had a bounce house (one of those inflatable big house looking things that you can jump around in).

I admit that I sort of comendeered the bounce house. I got in there (I was 24 at the time, hehehe) and started jumping all over the place and the kids just abandoned the bounce house because I was taking up all the space. :o

Mostly, though, she just let them run around screaming in an enclosed area in front of her house. That seemed to be enough for the little kids.

Is it possible to turn the party into an "outing" of sorts and have the parents drop the kids off at destination? You could look up fun activities in your area on GoCityKids.com. Maybe you could get a few friends to chaperone and then you wouldn't even have to clean up your house!

sorry I missed this post, I have a great idea... Sponge Bob party, whereyou cut up little sponges and put them in a pail of water and have them go "Sponge Bobbin" and one of the sponges has a "prize number" on it, but they all win something of course...