Club Libby Lu

Lovely87

Saks Fifth Ave owns a retail/experiance driven chain store called Club Libby Lu. Its still a young store, so its not as popular, some of you may not know about it. The store is geared towards girls ages 6-12yrs old. They offer makeovers to little girls (mainly updo's created by CLL) along with light makeup (eyeshadow/lipgloss/nail polish). The girls have the option of choosing a makeover when they come in or just shopping around. The biggest staples right now are the motto "Its a Girl Thing" and helps young girls celebrate being themselves. They are a retailer of Hannah Montana merchandise and even offer a HM makeover. High School Musical is also very popular at their store.

The website is :

www.clublibbylu.com

Check it out if you've never heard of CLL before.

I just want to know the general opinion of shoppers/parents on this store

Saks Fifth Ave owns a retail/experiance driven chain store called Club Libby Lu. Its still a young store, so its not as popular, some of you may not know about it. The store is geared towards girls ages 6-12yrs old. They offer makeovers to little girls (mainly updo's created by CLL) along with light makeup (eyeshadow/lipgloss/nail polish). The girls have the option of choosing a makeover when they come in or just shopping around. The biggest staples right now are the motto "Its a Girl Thing" and helps young girls celebrate being themselves. They are a retailer of Hannah Montana merchandise and even offer a HM makeover. High School Musical is also very popular at their store.

The website is :

www.clublibbylu.com

Check it out if you've never heard of CLL before.

I just want to know the general opinion of shoppers/parents on this store

Look's cute to me, I get a positve feeling from it.

AP:)

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I think it's a bit off to put makeup on a girl who hasn't gone through puberty yet.