Dont judge me, but i can judge you

Miss Gambles

Well im 19 and in college and my mother begged me to stay with her during my college yrs, and so to please her i did..well i started gambling online and lost a huge amount of money, but still able to pay my bills ahead of time,etc. well me and her just got into a argument because i opened up another bank account(boa) so i could save my money for my business i want to open up in ten yrs. and she hates bank of america and wants me to close it. Ok no prob in that, since i see on my own that they do suck..so im all up for closing the account, but i owe like 380 on my credit card and she said she'd pay 200 of it from the 800 i had given her that i had found on the ground...

well she kept bothering me about closing the account today, and im like wait i have things going on, on the account ad that would be a waste of time plus i had been gambling, and i wanted to pay the 180 down so i wouldnt have to hear her mouth.

but even still, she always call me a sorry b****, and say ima f***up and blah blah and tell everyone that i am a gambler and i do mean everyone..even my nail lady knows this now.but thats embarrassing because i came to her with my problem and yet she put me down and now she wonders why i NEVER tell her nothing.

but we got in the fight this morning and she said the whole routine of how im no good, how i am a gambler,and im cheap <<lol @ that um cheap people dont blow a thousand dollars on gambling..but yea all that, and well i got fed up with it, and brought up some of her misdoings and whanot..

and this lady had the audacity to say that i shouldnt judge her on her mistakes in life, but its ok for her to judge me and my problems that i own up and admit to..that right there just made me lose it, i love my mother, but even though i show her respect she acts all high and mighty and well she needed to be brought down back to earth.

how is it far that she gets to judge me and call me a nobody, when im doing better than she was at this age? is it far that she gets to judge me and put me down, but i cant judge her? i mean i really dont judge her and what shes done, but i also dont bring up how she messed up back inthe day in every conversation we have.Im thinking about just not talking to her ever again, and just be on my lonesome