I'm an Auntie again!!

alsudduth

My sister in law doesn't like public posts on SM so I'll shout it from the rooftop in my anonymous forum :D

My Sister in law and Brother in law have been trying for years unsuccessfully to get pregnant. They dealt with a lot of heartbreak in losing more than 1.

All of my current nieces and nephew are on my side of the family and they all live very far away from me and I never get to see them.

I had come to terms that I wouldn't have nieces or nephews on my Husbands side of the family as my Brother in Law is still single and my other sister in law had some medical issues that she thought prevented her from getting pregnant. .

But man what a year!! In May my first sister in law (with medical issues) found out she was pregnant at 7 months! She had a baby boy just two months later, and during that time, we found out my other sister in law was pregnant again too, but kept it on the down low as they didn't want to face more heartbreak telling everyone if it didn't stick. Well it did and this morning my beautiful nephew was born. I am so happy that both my sister in laws get to experience motherhood after all. And within months of each other! They get to raise their babies together!

I hope everyone's day is as good as mine and my families is today!!

• Like 3
CautiouslyOptimistic

Awwww, so great!! I love to hear stories about success after infertility/loss :). Congrats on your two new nephews <3. (And holy cow, 7 months???? I was so sick with my pregnancies, so it always shocks me to hear stories like this....and envious lol)

• Like 1