LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Familial > Family

Odd post from step daughter

Family Parents too demanding? Sibling driving you mad? Tell us!

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th September 2017, 5:47 AM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapper71 View Post

Am I wrong to be upset at the fact that I already have to pay the entirety of nearly every bill and mortgage payment because he can't afford to help and now he wants to invite his adult daughter, who he won't ask to help with bills, to move in as well? He'll spend twice as much as he does now on making sure she has everything she wants which definitely means no helping with bills!
it might be time for you to move out. take your **** and your money and move.

ya, ya, ya. you'll lose the house, you'll ruin your credit. so what? people file bankruptcy every day.

let go of these two. let them sit, smoke, drink and play video games until the power company cuts the juice and the bank moves their crap to the curb.

why not?

i don't see a single word about how your love your husband or why? and i'd be shocked if you could love a man child that can't provide and worse, one you don't respect.

tell him, "if she comes here, i go".

move out.

no more excuses. if we, strangers on the internet can see that your marriage is nothing more then "assisted living, day care for handicapped adults", why can't you?

go to the store, bring home card board boxes and tape. start packing.

believe me, when they see the bread winner is gonna hoof it, they are gonna start changing. verbally anyway.

nothing is gonna change until you do.

it's your way or the highway and they already told you, it's their way, so hit the road.

good luck