You know you may be related to red necks if.......

oh mi gosh i don't know where to start except I am in my 7th day of prozac.

ok here it goes.

1) My family are a bunch of backwoods redneck morons!

2) My oldest child is metally abusive to me and her younger sisters

3) My 17 yr old having sex with her boyfriend in my house is not acceptable

4) My mother is a codependant fruitcake.

I will just only put the tip of the iceburg in here,my family is so messed up I could put 10 therapists kids through college.

My 17 yr old daughters bf came to visit last Sunday he walked straight into my daughters room where he stayed all day. She never told ne he was there I walked in her room and they were laying in bed together. He left with her that night ,My crazy sister and her crack head boyfriend said he could stay at thier apartment across the apartment complex. She finally came home at 12:30 slamming doors and woke me up.

She got up and went to school on monday ok now monday night my cell rings (I cut off the phone because she kept running up long distance bills)

Ok so Monday night I am sitting on the couch and my cell rings and it is Cora but she is in her room ok.... So I answer and its her bf she gave him the phone I bought her and now he is calling my cell.

Lets see here let me give some background daughter posted on her web blog what a whore and slut I am and that if anyone wanted to kill me that she has a key. I had to send her to a therapist and the therapist told me to give her her internet in her room back.

WHAT THE F&^%!

I have not been the perfect parent but this kid is a brat and my mother is enabling her (don't make me go there)

Anyways I called in to work sick @ 8:00am on Tuesday because my nerves were shot and I wanted the maintenance men to change the lock on my door.

Ok so @ 9:00 am guess who shows up but daughters bf, they go in her room!

Well I made a appointment to see the doctor @ 11:30 arraing to work 2nd shift and go knock on daughters door, I say,"[name] you and [name] hae to leave when I get back". She snotly replies we had plans anyway.

I said,"NO you have to leave I changed the locks on the door,you can come back home when I get back from work." So I went to the doctor told them I am serverly depressed can not sleep, I failed classes thi s semester, my teenager crazy blah blah blah. They give me prozac [i think it is helping]

OK I come back home and duaghter and bf leave. I tell her I will be home @ 9:30.

k i get home from work assume they are at crazy sis's house and when I call to ask when she will be coming home my sis says she is moving out and living with her. OKAY I am tired of fighting I am tired of being called names I am tired! she is 17 fine have at the world! I hope whan she is making the choice between the $1 shampoo or toothpaste because thats all she has she will realize she is being a moron like the rest of her family.

Well I call my mother today and where is my daughter?

Grandma went and got her because crazy sis & her crack head husband fought all last night.

Now daughter wants to come home for the weekend because Grandma is leaving for the holidays and told Cora she could not stay there.

I do not want her here causing her bullsh*^.

She is mean and disrespectful and a bad influence on my other two children.

I only see my two youngest every other weekend and she is always ruining our visits [don't make me clarify please]

Anyway Mother argues with me and says legally I am still resposible for her tries to pull a guilt trip on me.

I got pissed wanted to rip into her and tell her what a bad mother she was and still is.

But I just kept my mouth shut told her That she can stay right where she is with the crazy fight Aunt & Uncle.

So I am a "bad mom" whatever this is all a bunch of bullsh^&

He left I changed the locks on the door

MWC_LifeBeginsAt40

I'm happy to hear the drugs are working.

You keep yourself grounded and keep believing you are doing the right thing. Your daughter needs a good lesson in tough love. I agree with you that you that it's best to keep the younger ones sheltered from big sis' abuse.

Hang in there and get some counselling for yourself (and not from the one who told you to give your daughter the computer back).

I'm really not sure if you are legally required to allow your daughter in your house since she's under 18, but there's gotta be other ways you can keep her bf out of the house even if it has to involve authorities (you would think).

Good luck.