LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Familial > Family

Cannot support my sisters affair

Family Parents too demanding? Sibling driving you mad? Tell us!

Like Tree211Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th September 2017, 9:11 PM   #166

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgcolonel View Post
What ever you do, do not let your cheating sister define who you are....she is manipulating you and your niece and everyone else in her family just so she can get her jollies with her OM while betraying the person she took vows to love honor and cherish....what a piece of ......
QFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatcuff View Post
well you did. decisions made by emotion is often wrong (did you really mean what you said in that other thread?). you drank the BS kool-aid and overlooked, discounted or otherwise refused to follow my suggestions (#88). of course the A was wrong but that is done, you are dealing with the results. YOU need to decide if you want to be right and lose her or be pragmatic and have her in your life (a/k/a we all make mistakes).

what was never discussed in this thread is: why and when does her happiness matter. the 'why' should have you see what she did, more than likely her M was not so 'perfect' and her happiness: well if your sister came on this board (pre A) and said she was miserable the overwhelming response would be 'leave him life is too short'.
Her 'happiness' involves playing games with her own daughter and leeching off her husband.

The marriage may have not been perfect, but nothing justifies what she did and continues to do.Period.

Also, according to OP, she simply wanted to bang someone other her hubby:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
She started talking to a man online a year or so ago and decided that she wanted to know how it would feel to have sex with another man as the only person she had been with was her husband - So she did - He is married too and they met in hotels for sex

Fast forward 6 months and he has left his wife and kid and she has left her husband blaming him for being abusive, he was abusive to her because he smelled a rat and knew she was playing away
Quote:
the cool thing with (most) families is the bond is strong enough time will heal. you can accelerate this by saying you are sorry. you are apologizing for reacting before you got the WHOLE picture.
Yeah... don't do that.Lishy's sister is the one who owes a whole lot of apologies.To whole lot of people.
Lishy likes this.
ztmymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 1:25 AM   #167
Established Member

Thank you guys .... my emotions are all over the place at the moment

R.I.P Beautiful Lyssa ....
Lishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 7:38 AM   #168
Established Member

You guys have been amazing ... thank you xx
Lishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:38 PM   #169