How does it feel - to be a parent?

fredvasco12

fredvasco12

Hey everyone. I am 30 and I do not have children yet, but i really want to. But when I start thinking about all this parent things I am scary. How to cope with it?

Chardonnay Renée
Hey everyone. I am 30 and I do not have children yet, but i really want to. But when I start thinking about all this parent things I am scary. How to cope with it?

There's no instruction manual on how to cope! But, you just find a way. Embrace parenthold with open arms. When you have a child it's the most amazing and rewarding experience life has to offer.

If you want to be a parent, you will find a way to do what's best, in your own heart, for your child. The love you feel for them is completely indescribable. But it's that love which guides you through all the challenges and makes you get up every morning to do your absolute best.

I have twin boys who will be turning one in three days' time. I cannot imagine how I coped without them in my life. If I think back to those times, I was oblivious to the void in my life. I couldn't imagine living without my kids, hence why I try to make every waking moment count.

A lot of responsibility. The greatest joy. Happiness. Frustration. Disappointment.

An opportunity to learn. An opportunity to teach. To love unconditionally. To set firm boundaries.

And so much more

In my opinion, being a good parent is the most challenging self-improvement course there is. To be conscientious about it and do all you can to help this person develop in to a successful, well-rounded adult is both one of the most difficult and most rewarding things you can ever do.

• Like 2

Elizabeth Stone — 'Making the decision to have a child - it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. '

Pretty much sums it up for me.

It's the most life-changing; rewarding, challenging, bittersweet, amazing, learning experience I've ever had. It changes the course of your life and who you will become forever.

I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

• Like 1