How can I stop feeling annoyed at my brother for this?

For example, So lately, my brother has been posting a lot of social issues. The thing is, my brother post a lot of stuff on issues regarding muslim word(i.e syria) and a part of me, which I feel bad for having, gets annoyed due to the fact that he is only posting about because they are muslims and he only cares about the issue because it involves muslims and I feel bigoted honestly. What do you think of my feelings toward this?

I don't really understand your Q / issue. Your brother is expressing his opinions about some subject. Forget that it's the loaded issue of Muslims & Syria. Let's say he was talking about bananas. You disagree with his position & you possibly think he's hypocritical. So? He's still allowed to think the way he thinks & you are still allowed to disagree with him.

As long as he's not advocating violence, love him 'cause he's your brother & turn a deaf ear & blind eye to is opinions.

Just make sure he's not getting wrapped up in something dangerous or flying a black flag or anything. if so, contact police.

If he's just ranting and raving, try to just not read it. If it gets to the point all he wants to do is rant and rave, he might need some mental healthcare.