Sister's boyfriend into Family Business

Need some thoughts here:

My dad owns and runs his biz. Lucrative timber company. Small, but doing well. My younger sister, who's a chartered accounted, decided to work for my dad.

I don't understand why coz she's got much better offer from giants. She's one of the most calculative persons i've ever met, and for her to settle for a trainee position in my dad's company.. that's rather noble (in the context of helping my dad out). And to miss out the whole work professional experience and travelling, that's just not her.

2 weeks later, she announced that her bf of 1 year also wanted to work for my dad. Mom and Dad are rather pleased. They can now look forward to their retirement.

I'm suspicious. Maybe I watched too many movies. Are they planning to take over the biz? Or seriously helping my Dad out?

In all honestly, I'm afraid for my own being - it's nice to have inheritance.

What do you think?

You're going to have to trust your parents on this one. I'm sure your Dad has the interested of his entire family in mind. Have some patience on this one. I know that my siblings where leery when I signed on my brother's company, they are just now seeing the fruits of our works. Besides, what's more important? Your parent's health and well being, or your inheritance?