LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Familial > Family

How many times a month / meet family?

Family Parents too demanding? Sibling driving you mad? Tell us!

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd January 2017, 10:29 AM   #16

We see my parents almost every Sunday. As my kids were growing up it was hard to visit with them because of our schedules but we would still see them at the kids activities or church. When I started the relationship with my boyfriend, he made a true effort to see my parents weekly. He didn't ( doesn't) have a good relationship with his mom so he really enjoys my parents. Really made me think about how much I take them for granted.

So now almost every Sunday we ( including my kids) and my brother and his family go to my parents for lunch and games and quality time together.
jll07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2017, 3:01 PM   #17
Established Member

Parents are both deceased, but while my mother was still alive, weekly at least.

I have two brothers, one in California (I'm in OH) that I see maybe once a year, and another brother in town I see weekly. I consider myself lucky, I've always been close with my family, including my brothers. I still talk to my brother in CA weekly by phone, even though we don't see each other often.
BikerAccnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2017, 5:16 PM   #18
Established Member

About once every two weeks. Me and my daughter usually visit them on the weekend to have brunch or something. We live in different cities but not too far away so we see each other quite often.
noelle303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2017, 6:48 PM   #19
Established Member

I saw my parents once a month when they lived in Canada.
I see my brother once every other month though we text frequently.
BettyDraper is offline   Reply With Quote