LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Familial > Family

Family disapprove of my partner

Family Parents too demanding? Sibling driving you mad? Tell us!

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st December 2016, 3:38 PM   #16
Established Member

Your family seems to have some major control issues. The fact that you were in your late 20's living at home, and the way you talk about introducing your bf to your family makes you sound like a 15 year old isn't normal.

From what you tell us hear, it sounds like it's all on your parents. But at the same time I get the feeling there is stuff you aren't telling us. But you are a big girl and whether this is the right man for you or not, you need to let your parents know you aren't a little kid. It isn't their job as parents to okay your lovers.
GunslingerRoland is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks