Annoyed With Mom

circlesinfinity

circlesinfinity

I am trying my best but she expects me to share everything with her. This is usually some sort of information or item.

For example, I remember she ate all of these strawberries that I had to purchase. I use a special credit card to buy food. This is towards food since I have been unable to find employment and can't get help any other way.

She doesn't even like strawberries, at all! She told me that I can go to the store to get two more bags, really?

And she complains about using up the card but eats the stuff that I get for myself during the week!

My mom also always questions why I am doing something, which is the most disturbing to me. My family is free spirited, artsy and it gets annoying when she does that. Most of what I do has no reason behind it. I just want to be open to doing whatever I want and not be so suppressed!

It's like she wants to ruin even the smallest things in life that put a smile on my face! Damn!

There is also the issues with my clothes, she said that I couldn't dress but always has to wear my clothes. She claims to not have any when the real issue is that she rarely takes good care of them and wears the same colors all the time.

Why won't she just let me have something? I am sick of sharing anything with her!

She knows I'm passionate about something now and sent me a random link to student artwork, which sucked. She knows I am very talented but trying to find ways to distract me (when it comes to my art, this won't work). I loooooove clothes too and I take good care of myself even though I am broke, I feel like she gets jealous. She does so many little things to annoy me...

-getting hair in the kitchen (I will vomit if I see hair in food)

-wearing my nicest clothes

-eating my food, especially if she doesn't like it

-using my radio (that she messed up and I old her not to keep using it in the kitchen!!!)

-wearing personal toiletries

I am just soooooooo very annoyed and ready to move out. These jobs are taking forever to come through and I can't post my work online because people are always trying to steal ideas.

I am so sick of having to wait to move on with my life and I really don't want to grow so angry.:o

She has broken so many boundaries and I don't understand why she has to be disrespectful and hate me like this!!!

Edited by circlesinfinity
LastAcorn99

I’m sorry you’re facing such a difficult time with your mom. For parents, the transitioning of relationship with their children as they become more independent can be hard, especially for moms. And their desire to get closer to you and know you better, may sometimes come across as being overbearing. I think you should sit down with your mom and tell her politely, but firmly, how her behavior is affecting you. You take care, okay?

• Author
circlesinfinity
I’m sorry you’re facing such a difficult time with your mom. For parents, the transitioning of relationship with their children as they become more independent can be hard, especially for moms. And their desire to get closer to you and know you better, may sometimes come across as being overbearing. I think you should sit down with your mom and tell her politely, but firmly, how her behavior is affecting you. You take care, okay?

Thank you :)

I am really so sick of talking to her about things. I hate confrontation so much and I want to move out ASAP.

Aw well :(

You take care too.:bunny: