Did I deserve that?

Lee hye ri

My mom and my sister in law had a fight between them ... Then while me and mom were out with her kids for playing .. She wrote posts about my mom on fb ... When i returned home .. I read them .. I felt really annoyed .. But didnt want to tell my mom about it .. So i called SIL .. To explain the posts .. And told her that it makes me really sad to see them .. And told her i wont meddle in anything about the problem but posting on fb is very annoying .. And that family problems shouldnt be public ... She told me not to meddle and that iam young and she is older than me and i shouldnt talk to her like that ... Then i later found out that my mom knew about the posts .. And we decided to unfollow her ... Which means that she wont know if we unfollowed her .. Then after a week i wrote a post critizing posting bad things about poeple on fb .. Then i found out after 3 days that she blocked me fb .. And since then ... For 2months until now .. I recieved no call from her .. Iam the one who calls her .. When i know that she is sick i go to her .. But i feel the atmosphere is strange .. When she gets sick ,she wouldnt tell us .. Btw, she is living above us if you know what i mean .. She told me we are like sisters ..i really though of her like that .. I never told her anything before that incident .. If she wrote sth about me on fb ,i wouldnt be as annoyed but it was about my mom .. Btw iam 21 and she is 30

IDK, some people say stay out of it, but I believe in talking to people when they're being rude. It sounds like she causes drama, so maybe you guys are better off at a distance. I wouldn't push it any further, though, except maybe to tell your brother what's going on so he won't be blindsided.

• Author

I would stay out of it if it wasnt a close person .. I did that bec. I thought she would care .. I considered telling my brother but i keep hesitating .. I think he knows about that .. I want to tell him i didnt belittle her .. I wanted to show her the effect of posting about someone else

IDK- acronymn for : I Do not know.

OP- Correct, When posting of any nature where it becomes public, the words can be damaging or in my world, "untrue, Unkind and Unnecessary".

So each person who did post - either in retaliation or in the heat of the moment, needs to have it deleted from their page, Its one of the lovely rights that is given on some social media sites.

Best way to deter drama, Neither feed it or permit it to perpetuate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Lee hye ri

Now .. Since she blocked me .. I called her few times and often offered my help ... Bu she never called me .. If i study in my room which is quite distant .. I'd learn she visited us from my mother .. If i was lucky and open the door .. She would casually say hi and during the visit doesnt look at me or speak to me .. So,should i cut her too? Bec. Iam sick of it ... Its not like i shot her .. I only did what she did to make her realise the impact of subtweeting.. Btw i deleted my post but she wouldnt know bec. She blocked me and so did i after a month bec . i was pissed off .. One day i called her and told her to retalk again but she said we r already talking .. And told her not to unblock me to prevent any problems in future .. But i think there would be no future resulting from that treatment

• 3 weeks later...

Havent you post this topic already and got many advice on it while ago?

And mind your own, let your mom deal with it herself.