failure in my life

raj23

friends i am abset , i am thinking i have lost everything in my life,i am very failure person at each step in my life, what can i do? no ways showing t me , my mind is not persueing to sucide

Everybody feels down once in a while & everybody has points when they feel like a failure. The key is to be able to get back up & try again.

Read things about people like Thomas Edison who talks about how many different ways he found not to make something before he discovered the one that did work. Also think about sports heroes. There are sayings like you miss every shot you don't take. But even an amazing baseball player like Ty Cobb who has the highest batting average ever at .366. That means he did NOT get a hit 2 out of 3 times he went to plate yet he's considered the most successful hitter of all time.

Learn from your mistakes. Come up with a plan to fix them & move forward but keep going.

I hope you're feeling better. I've found that the best way to feel better is to change something. Go out and do something. Volunteer somewhere for people (or animals) who have it worse than you.