My brothers girlfriend is a horrible toxic person and I need

AsheBoo

My brother and his girlfriend took a break from their relationship and my brother got someone else pregnant. My brother heard about the pregnancy after he got back with his gf. Her reaction to that news was awful. She started crying and screaming to the top of her lungs while falling over. I guess being upset about this is understandable... But I think she has very evil intentions. She lives with us now and I kept hearing her say that she hopes the other girl has a miscarriage. My brother found "miscarriage causes" and "how to induce a miscarriage" in her search history! He refuses to break up with her or kick her out! She's been obsessively trying to figure out who the pregnant girl is and trying to find her. She found her number in my brothers phone and called her saying horrible things like "I hope you and your fetus die!" and just awful awful things I won't repeat here. My brother wants to be in the babies life but this ***** is CRAZY!!! After the way she's acted and the things she's said I don't think we should ever let her near the baby or the mother. She's in a jealous rage. She always cries about it saying that she wished the mother and unborn baby didn't exist and crazy stuff about wishing she had magic power to turn back time and stop it from being conceived. I think you get the idea now. How do I get my brother to leave her and to get a restraining order! I don't want her to end up hurting someone..

How horrible. However you can not make your brother do anything.

If you do hear that harm befell the pregnant woman, call the police & tell them about the GF. Until then protect yourself. If you come between her & your brother who knows what she will do.

You can also talk to your parents & ask them to ask her to move out.

If you are over 18 you can move out too if you don't want to live with her.

choose your battles with care, the toxic girl will hate you too, you have seen she is a firey person, and your brother might side with her and ask you not to interfere

this is none of your business, maybe your parents

where are your boyfs?

the pregnant girl can get a restraining order for herself

They both know the situation and they are not married. There is no obligation so the best thing you can do is stay out of their business.

Fleur de cactus

I see that you are blaming the angry girlfriend. She does not have any excuses to threaten others. If she is not happy she can live. But again it is up to her and your brother and not to you. Also, I am trying to put myself in her situation. Your brother impregnated another girl. I think it is ok since they were not together that time. However, I don't see any honesty and trust in this. Your brother does not want her to know who is the other girl. I thinking if myself, my boyfriend telling me I am going to have a child but you cannot know who is the mother. It could make me angry too.Maybe your brother wants to make her tired and she can live. Talk to your brother to see what he wants. Advise him and see what he wants to do with the girlfriend. I dont see what you can be alone if your brother does not see a problem.

• Like 1