Family intrest

ben.1991

hi my cousin has been sitting on my lap holding on to me wanting me alone with her holding hand jumpping on me now snuggling up to me. shes shown no interest in boys my sister her mom is a bit worried in whats happing im 5yrs older and girls have done this with me since high school ive thought nothing of it

is there something to be worried about?

is there something to be worried about?

YES! But you already know that, which is why you posted here in the first place. You haven't included your ages, but you did reveal that she is of an age where she could be showing interest in other boys.

Why are you not stopping her? It strongly comes across that you already know it is inappropriate behaviour. WHY are you not stopping her and taking yourself out of harms way, including potentially being accused of being a "perv"??? Your sister - her mom - has already expressed such concern. So, why are you not stopping her and protecting your own reputation?

thanks im not very good at reading people i take everything in good fun n she is of age and im not intrested in her that way

Does NOT at all answer the question of why you're not stopping it, ben.1991!

She is younger and more impressionable than you. And how is "I'm not very good at reading people" going to help you when you can no longer control what comes across as your obvious urges, impulses and proclivities? (Not saying that my interpretation is accurate; trying to convey how it is (you are) coming across.)