My brother is spying on me.

why 123

my brother is spying on me. it is creeping me out!!! I am 15 and he's almost 12. my room has two doors, one to his room, (he has two doors in his room too) one to the living room. whenever I change clothes, scratches myself ( on the thigh, butt, or boobs), or simply searches the internet (nothing inappropriate) he would make some sounds in his room, it is what he does when he's nervous.

i was furious when i found out. but i don't have the proof except that after i gave him the middle finger after treating him nice (like usual). he appeared angry when i walked out of the room. he tried not to show it, but he's not a good actor.

i don't know what to do, i don't want him to see me naked, scratches myself, or see every move i do in my room. i tried to talk to him about it but he denied. (i later found it a stupid thing to do.) my parents won't believe me too.

sometimes, it makes i felt like i imagine the whole thing. but too many things about this incident can't be explained.

:(someone help me! or at least agree with me, please!

omg. You are totally right in feeling creeped out if he really watches you (idk, changing clothes or w/e). Tell your parents that you are not a child anymore and that having a door from your brother's room to your room is not really appropriate and makes you uncomfortable. Or... lock that door between your rooms?

• Like 1

Your parents should not be ignoring this. It's hard for mothers to think of their "little boys" as becoming curious about sexual things, but they all do and they all do about 12 years old, too. He's all curious now and you've got to put a stop to it. He might have you on web cam or something. He might have some way to see you. If it's through the door, if the door will shut, you can buy a rubber door stop at the hardware or sometimes grocery store that costs only a dollar and wedge it so he can't open the door. If he's looking through the keyhole or a crack, get some masking tape in your room to seal it off when you're in there.

I am surprised your father is ignoring this. Mothers never want to think that, but fathers ought to know better because they were 12 year old boys themselves! You need to do as uniqueunicorn says and just like that. Get both your parents together sometime when maybe the brother isn't home to interfere and tell them you are not kidding and for them to stop ignoring it, that you shouldn't have to put up with a peeper. Let us know what happens.

• Like 1

Forgive me if I misread, but you didn't actually say that you told your parents about your suspicions. If you haven't told them, please do. Can you lock your door(s) when you're in your room?

You are at an age of privacy, he is at the age of curiosity.

Instead of telling your parents he is creeping you out, use another angle..you need privacy from a child. Can he see into your room? Keep your door closed at all times when changing clothes. He's just at that age where boobies are a big deal. I'm sorry he's driving you crazy.

What is it exactly that makes you believe that he is watching you? Can he see into your room? As far as I can gather, you have simply heard him make some sounds in his room sometimes? This has happened when you are scratching yourself and getting changed, but also when you're simply sitting on the computer searching the internet?

Please clarify.