No one listened to me!

xyzisnotme

evanescentworld

How are these posts helping you, exactly? What are you doing to enable yourself to change what is happening to you? :)

• Author
How are these posts helping you, exactly? What are you doing to enable yourself to change what is happening to you? :)

Good question. It allows me to vent. But I have been venting my whole life. You're right. I have to take action.

WesternWizard

I never had any credibility with my fam.

OTOH I'm still here and they're not, because they all made bad health decisions.

Well, your post is certainly short and to the point, but I'll just say the only thing that came to mind, and that is if no one is listening to you, it might be because they're tuning you out because your words aren't followed by actions.

No idea what is bothering you the most but remember the basics in behavior training: Reward good behavior; withdraw attention from bad behavior, or discipline if appropriate. Train them how to treat you.

No one listened to me. Not my wife, not my daughter. I wish I could run away! My life sucks!!!!!!

You aren't alone. No one ever listens to me either. I am smarter than people think yet they treat me like I'm dumb. That's why I distant myself from my family as much as I can. I am also planning on moving to another county to get away from them.