Mother's "other daughter" calling after all these years

HokeyReligions

HokeyReligions

AFter the abuse she heaped on my mother, the lieing, stealing, horrible verbal abuse, manipulation, etc. that the royal bitch caused, she has the gall to call and want to talk to my mother! She knows my mother is dieing and she claims she wants to say her good-byes. My mother doesn't want anything to do with her. We just hang up when she calls. She has never, not once, offered to help with the cost of caring for my mother. It wasn't until a few months ago that my brother finally realized that he was taking us for granted and he has started helping a little with the cost. Mom's lived with us for over five years now.

Her voice on our answering machine just pissed me off -- had to rant. If she dies a slow horrible and painful death full of physical pain and tremendous emotional grief -- it will be too good for her.

She is the closest I come to actual hatred of another person. I despise her. She's a better shot than I am with a gun, but she's a bigger target so we may be evenly matched. Except that she owns several guns and I don't own any! I have a restraining order, but she could force her way in---especially if she has a gun. She claims she wants to communicate with my mother (she wants to update her inventory of 'things' she wants when mom dies, is all she really wants) and she wouldn't think anything at all of violating a restraining order---which has expired. I have to now get a new TRO! OMG! I better do that right now---THAT's why she is calling now---she knows that she won't be in violation of the restraining order!!

Gosh, thanks -- letting me spit it out here helped me realize that I need to get to the legal aid office FAST!

It is impossible that I'm actually related to that, that, that, ARRUGH :mad:

:bunny::laugh:

Peice of s*** people are everywhere, I am sorry that your family member had to be one of them. Keep doing what you are doing and stick to your guns. good luck!

Wow! Hokey, it sounds like she is a fruitcake! The last thing I ever think about is how my sister and I are going to break up my parents estate between us.

Good luck and keep us posted....... :bunny:

I'm sorry you're having to go through this, Hokey. I say just ignore her. And as long as your mom has an ironclad will in place, there's nothing your sister can do about anything when your mother passes away.

If possible, just let it go. If she comes around causing trouble, then by all means get a new TRO. Breathe Hokey, breathe...