PARENTS limted mentality on me

what do u do if ur mom and little bit of dad is like this don't date or find gf , wait till u have a good job, finincial secure, lots of money, educational-that be like when i am like 30's. what do u do.

My moms like this when u have the great job, education and lots of money many women will want u , u won;t have to chase em they will chase u. i doubt this as i see some men on blind date tv get rejected and they are richhhh.

i mean at that 30's age i be like looking for a wife not dating around and exploring what i like and not like. most gals out there be like way more experienced than me too. how many gals i bet u are like me.

what do i do with controlling parents that like to control everything and anything, yea i move out and all but i live at home right now b/c of school

i bet u no parents are like mine so damn controlling-i am chinese if u want to now

Your sister is dating, why won't your parents let you? You're 23 years old, they shouldn't be stopping you from going on dates. I understand they want you to concentrate on your studies, but all work and no play is...well you know.