LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Familial > Family

"Pick Your Battles" Ignored

Family Parents too demanding? Sibling driving you mad? Tell us!

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th December 2013, 3:56 PM   #16
Established Member

your teaching the right thing. boundaries have to be secure or else problems arise.

this behaviour will be supported by media and other people since drama brings in the money.

probably because we're all raised watching media which blows everything up including how competent people seem yet no one does anything. drama is a way of life.

maybe try balancing that.

possible not ignoring that but showing strength in the face of problems, being a leader.
John316C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2013, 3:58 PM   #17
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpybutfun View Post
I love my little girl and don't want her to suffer....stupid, yes. Everything I do, I do to make sure they are safe. She says I am too hoverey...I know, not a word. She used to lie in my hands and when the coach said she couldn't play football I offered him a new face and gave her a haircut. She is her own person, but I am her poppy. I want her to change the world, but not if it breaks her heart.
G

you are so kewwwwwt....lol.......deb
todreaminblue is offline   Reply With Quote