A dear friend of mine suffers because of her parents

LittleTalks

I hope that this is the right place to ask my question... Because I have no idea who should I turn to...

I am an 18 year old boy who lives in Israel. I have a friend who lives in Sweden, a 19 year old girl, and she is currently at her last year of high school.

Her parents are strict muslims, yet she does not support religion in any way and is a non-believer.

Due to this fact, her parents are making her life a living hell.

She hides the fact that she is hanging out with boys, hid away all of her previous boyfriends, and obviously, hides the fact that she is even talking with me, a Jewish boy.

If her parents find out about her seeing boys or if she does not behave, they go insane:

For example, her father once threatened her with a knife because he saw her hanging out with her friends who happens to be boys.

She was down for a really long time because of this event, obviously, and sadly, I couldn't help much.

These kind of events happens every few weeks!

Today, I got a text from her friend, saying that her parents are planning to send her to Iran in order to get her a husband and force her to marry a random guy.

Needless to say how... Sad she is right now, and so am I.

So, I came to this forum to seek advice... What can she do?

I cannot let her fanatic parents ship her to Iran against her own will to get her married!

I can't stand the fact that she suffers so much because of her parents!

What can she do? Can she move out somehow? Can she reason with them?

I don't even know what to do anymore...

So, I ask you, please, give me some sort of advice! I am so frustrated because of this! What can she do?