Mum difficulties

steveT95

I used to have a really good relationship with my mum and we used to spend a lot of time together. Out of my two parents, she was the one I would go to.

Over the past few months I have been suffering with depression (I think she has been too.) I was getting better and our relationship improved a lot. But the past couple of weeks I have been under a lot of stress and my depression has gotten pretty severe.

She has always been the one to fix my problems but now she can't.

I am getting counselling for my depression and it should be focusing on other things but instead I am needing help with my mum.

She gets mad at me a lot. She doesn't see the improvements I make in myself and gets mad when I have lapses in it. All she does is criticize and belittle my problems when I talk to her but then gets upset when I don't.

I spend a lot of my time on the laptop because it acts as a distraction from life. She got mad at that today, despite the fact the I was on here asking for help with my emotions. I shouted at her and left the house.

I don't want to be at home any more but there is no where else I want to be. I could stay with my dad but I don't want to. There is no peace for me anywhere. I don't what to do any more..