Haven't been this pissed off in soooo long

sweetkiwi

Omfg I wish I could punch a bitch right now. I have been trying to get legal in Italy. Now all that needs to happen is for me to send my birth certificate to get apostilled. (Changed from a US document to an international one).

BUT. My step father thinks he knows best. And has refused to pay for the postage:mad:. FINE. So I went upstairs to my home and was then accused of stealing the bank card...which my idiot mother told me to hang on to.

Then she insulted me once I produced it. And insulted me again for trying to go the legal route and get my documents done the correct way. (She's fudged her own documents here). THEN insulted my man :mad::mad::mad:, who has been the ONLY ONE HELPING ME GET LEGAL.

****ing idiot woman. I cannot believe I was born of that creature. Disgusting to think of.

Omfg I wish I could punch a bitch right now. I have been trying to get legal in Italy. Now all that needs to happen is for me to send my birth certificate to get apostilled. (Changed from a US document to an international one).

BUT. My step father thinks he knows best. And has refused to pay for the postage:mad:. FINE. So I went upstairs to my home and was then accused of stealing the bank card...which my idiot mother told me to hang on to.

Then she insulted me once I produced it. And insulted me again for trying to go the legal route and get my documents done the correct way. (She's fudged her own documents here). THEN insulted my man :mad::mad::mad:, who has been the ONLY ONE HELPING ME GET LEGAL.

****ing idiot woman. I cannot believe I was born of that creature. Disgusting to think of.

I don't understand why you don't pay for it yourself.

• Author
I don't understand why you don't pay for it yourself.

Uggh.....

I am illegal. I have no money. My mother is holding my money hostage. I have 2¢. Seriously.

Uggh.....

I am illegal. I have no money. My mother is holding my money hostage. I have 2¢. Seriously.

So make money.

• Author
Do they do drugs?

My step father doesn't. My mother smokes weed and does coke. But honestly even sober she's an idiot. And I mean that in the most sincere way possible. She is truly a step above a kitchen sponge. Wait. That's too much credit. Let's say she can be likened to toe jam. Except makes less sense.

I gave my documents to my step father 4+ months ago. He did absolutely nothing with them and now that I am getting **** done, he thinks I am wasting my time. And said, "Do it the way I am telling you or I won't help."

Fhucking thanks Dad!!!! And somehow my idiot mother thinks insulting me and my man will somehow go unnoticed. I am so surprised I didn't go on a throat punching rampage.

amaysngrace

They sound controlling but like they aren't very good at keeping it together themselves.

That has to be so frustrating for you. :(

You're a strong person kiwi. It probably bothers the crap out if them.

• Like 2
  • Author
They sound controlling but like they aren't very good at keeping it together themselves.

That has to be so frustrating for you. :(

You're a strong person kiwi. It probably bothers the crap out if them.

They are incredibly controlling. Honestly I wish I had never stayed. The bad is outweighing the good today.

My mother is extremely jealous of me. So basically she swings wildly between being proud and hating me. It is insane to watch. Truly I generally pity her but today I just wish she wasn't emotionally retarded.

She's threatened to not let me use her documents or my brothers documents which I NEED to get legal here.

I fhucking hate being dependant on an idiot like this. I am stuck. No money. No legal way to make money. No money to leave back to the states. Just a **** day.

• Like 1
amaysngrace
They are incredibly controlling. Honestly I wish I had never stayed. The bad is outweighing the good today.

My mother is extremely jealous of me. So basically she swings wildly between being proud and hating me. It is insane to watch. Truly I generally pity her but today I just wish she wasn't emotionally retarded.

She's threatened to not let me use her documents or my brothers documents which I NEED to get legal here.

I fhucking hate being dependant on an idiot like this. I am stuck. No money. No legal way to make money. No money to leave back to the states. Just a **** day.

I want to like what you're saying but I don't like that you're in such a bad way today.

Right now you just have to try not to let it get to you. I know that sounds really hard to do and it is but if you can just focus on realizing its only temporary that may help.

I'm sorry you're having a tough day. XO

• Like 2
These words are shocking, this is your mother that you are talking about. She must have done something truly awful. If she's done something so apalling as to deserve this hatred by her own daughter, then cut her out of your life, and depend on her for nothing. Don't ask her for anything ever again.
Omg you know, I never thought of that!!!

Apparently you didn't. It's all victim this victim that with you. Yet you are the one who decided to visit Italy on a tourist visa and stay there with blatant disregard for the law.

Now you're complaining about others not helping you, but you're not even trying to do anything about the situation yourself, when it is you who got you into trouble in the first place.

Awful. Be responsible. You're not 14 FFS. And you're not someone coming from a third world country with hopes of a better life in a country that offers possibilities. You're coming from a rich country and you have decided to go to a poorer country. You made your own mess, now fix it instead of whining.

• Author

I was venting about my family. MY family. If you don't like it, or how I deal with frustration, please feel free to NOT come into my thread.

Thanks ;)

I was venting about my family. MY family. If you don't like it, or how I deal with frustration, please feel free to NOT come into my thread.

Thanks ;)

I like it. It's fun to see how someone blames everyone around her, but refuses to look at her own behaviour.

• Like 1
  • Author
I like it. It's fun to see how someone blames everyone around her, but refuses to look at her own behaviour.

It's funny. It's like you lack basic reading comprehension skills.

amaysngrace

You like to see someone ask for documentation so that she can be finally free of this circumstance only to be told no?

What is wrong with you? :mad:

You like to see someone ask for documentation so that she can be finally free of this circumstance only to be told no?

What is wrong with you? :mad:

She went to Italy on a tourist visa and stayed there, in violation of the law.

Now she wants someone else to pay for her documents.

Can you see how she's irresponsible?