I can trust them. Cant they trust me?

ahmedelsaka

ahmedelsaka

Hey guys.

Im currently doing my finals for the 8th grade. And now summer this year my brother is leaving from kuwait to canada for college. I want to leave with him and do highschool there with him. I really want to go because i made some terrible mistakes i want to leave and forget now. And me and my brother are really close. i mean he is my freaking brother ! Me and him were always hanging out. he means alot to me. and not to mention no matter how much i try some old problems just keep catching up.

And also one of the biggest problem my dad wants me to stay here. do some british council exams and then go and do class 12 and 13 in canada. A total waste of effort!

If i stay here in kuwait, people will always stare at me and treat me badly for my old mistakes. ill lose my brother. My freaking brother !! and then ill be having a ****ty time studying for useless and one of the hardest exams. I just need to leave. But my dad doesent want me to go alone. but i can go and stay there alone ! and he knows that im responsible enough to go there alone. his problem is that i might not be able to keep my studies. and still he thinks im too young cause im 15. I might be a little young but my brother is 20 and he still will be able to see me or help me in any problems cause we wont be far away and we will be together. I need to go. Need. I just cant convince him. HE doesent know what im going through. I cant stay here. i need a fresh new life.

You are too young, really. The world is a big place, and you aren't yet ready for that. You should respect your dad's wishes. He actually is looking out for you.

15, and the world around you is looking at your mistakes? You are 15, what did you do? Murder someone? I doubt you did such as anything bad, past mistakes? You are 15! Not many of those; sexual pasts? That may hang with you for a bit, but it passes if you have past all of that. Stolen? That passes, if you stop.

Point is, you aren't that old, to, well, endure the world. Your brother may be 20, but if he is going to college, that takes a lot of time and effort. He couldn't possibly watch, nor raise you. College is expensive, and I doubt he could handle it all

Maybe your dad knows this.