EDUCATION, WHO? and WHOM will be responsible FAMILY or TEACHERS?

gbaby65

I read a recent article about learning styles and found it very upsetting that very little was offered on behalf of the fact that too much of this responmsibility for reaching these adaptively different kids is put on the teacher have the parents just dropped the ball here and they can't be bothered because its not an issue until their adaptive difficulties leave them behind a grade or get them into trouble with the law. What a sad case for the improvement of men and women to guide our youngsters into the 21st century...

article was in the National Post Wednesday... the 12th November...

gbaby

• Author

Actually a link would be my own homepage and i am sorry i do not. But i can tell you the article is in the National Post Wednesday November 12th 2003 and its a Toronto Nationla newspaper with a subscription base of 1 million. I could reccommend looking at the Montessori school and some other venues of such. I'm heading to work and sorry i never got back yesterday had a party to go to, working today so i'm out the door.

Thank you by the way i didn't forget you were very helpful in that paper i had on religion and mental illness.

I got a B on the enitre writing package, my prof said that paper had the most potential out of the 5.

Look i'll see what i can dig up and will be on for a while at 5 or so.

gbaby

Thanks, Windsor :) I'm in Victoria - the Post gets here but I didn't buy it Weds. Guess I can always slog over to the library and look it up :) I poked around on their site but didn't see that article.

I'm so glad to hear you did well with that paper and very glad I could be of assistance :)