family moving

Been depressed about my sister moving.It is going to be hard for me to adjust.Im going to miss my neice and nephew which we are very close.It will feel weird to know they are far away.

The only good thing coming out of it is I will get to see what Florida is like when I go to visit.I havent been to Florida since I was a baby and I was too little to remember.

Patty

Even though you will miss friends and family when they move away, it's always good to be happy that they are free to go to places where they will be happy and able to explore life more fully.

You need to get used to the fact that in life, nothing is forever and people move in different directions. I think you should consider making new friends and moving in many new directions yourself. Find new hobbies, take different routes to work, switch piano teachers, etc.

Do things differently all the time and be happy for others who do the same. You only live life one time...may as well vary the way you live it.

• Author

I know the moving will be hard, untill Im used to it.

Thanks for your advice and opinion.I did think about new hobbies but not sure what kind of hobby I'd like to take up. ;)

Patty