family doesnt know

I broke up with my guy a while ago (2 years maybe) and we are now back together and very happy.

Thing is my family dont know yet and they will be horrified when I tell them. (We have been back together around 1 year).

What do i tell them? How do i tell them?

YOU ASK:

1. "What do i tell them?"

Tell them you have gotten back together with your ex.

2. "How do i tell them?"

Voice, email, snail mail....whatever. But just tell them. It's your life. What they think is immaterial unless they are going to cut you out of your inheritance and it's greater than $250,000.

If you're afraid they may lose their temper, tell them on the phone and give them time to cool off. I take it that they are not so fond of this guy, otherwise they would be tickled that you were back together with him. If you're an adult, they ought to give you credit for making your own sound decisions.

What's likely to horrify them even more is that you have been seeing him again for a year. I would definitely leave that information for another time.

What did this guy do to you that would cause your parents to be horrified that you are now back with him??? I think I'm a bit horrified myself.

You might be very surprised...they may not react quite the way you think they will. Time does a lot of healing...like it did for you.