Crazier by the day

TwinkletOes26

TwinkletOes26

disclaimer : this is a rant nothing more nothing less. Im still job hunting best i can and im not giving up.

Ok my mother is getting crazier by the dern day. Yesterday she wakes up bc i have a drs appt to go to(the last one of the yr i hope) and she gets up in a foul mood bc she says shes still sleepy. Now its 1pm mind you the appt was at 3pm.Now i cant go alone bc i have no car and she wont let me use hers without her in it(dont ask i dont know why and its her car so whatever).

So we get to the drs office leave and go to target. She goes to look for sheets i want to look at earrings she demands that i not look at earrings and help her find sheets for HER bed. Fine i help her find sheets they didnt have the kind she needed so she said she was going to the restroom and we were leaving. Well while she was gone i put the shopping cart back up. She comes out start ranting about wheres the shopping cart. I told her i put it up bc i thought we were leaving. She throws a fit and yells shes ready to go. So we leave and shes pouting and rolling her eyes like a 5 yr old.

We then go to kohls she throws a fit about the shopping cart again saying she needs the shopping cart to lean against.

Its always an excuse with her. Why cant she just admit shes a miserable shrew theres no cause other than its just her personality. She claims its her hormones and menopause BUT shes ALWAYS been like this. Since i was little shes always been a total.......(not gonna finish that sentence).

To top it off she heard my friend was movingout of her mamas house and so she starts ranting about how its dangerous for a girl to live alone and girls should wait until they are married to move. HA HA HA HA HA i inform her shes got another thing coming if she thinks im living with her and my dimwitted stepfather. Shes like "im not trying to keep you from moving" blah blah blah...... Whatever. Im looking high and low for work so i can get a car and move out. Shes a crazy.......(again wont finish that thought)

Ok off to call the temp agency

Again a rant/vent nothing more.

Lucky_One

TwinkleToes, your mother sounds as though she has a clinically diagnosable mental illness of some sort. Has she ever seen anyone besides a primary care physician?

Seriously, she sounds very depressed. I am a bit surprised that you have a psych degree, and you are just of the opinion that she's a witch and has just always been like that. You said in another thread that her doctor has already diagnosed her with depression; has the family followed up on that? Does she need to see someone in the mental health field? Does she need meds?

• Author
TwinkletOes26
TwinkleToes, your mother sounds as though she has a clinically diagnosable mental illness of some sort. Has she ever seen anyone besides a primary care physician?

Seriously, she sounds very depressed. I am a bit surprised that you have a psych degree, and you are just of the opinion that she's a witch and has just always been like that. You said in another thread that her doctor has already diagnosed her with depression; has the family followed up on that? Does she need to see someone in the mental health field? Does she need meds?

Her dr says shes mildly depressed. He told her to get out and walk around and not just stay at home all day. I know she has some sort of mental instability but she refuses to see anyone. You cant help those that dont want to be helped.

Its just weighing on me to deal with her moody bs every dern day.She has meds she wont take them.