An apology to my Hubby

JLee26

earlier today i wrote a post, about my husband and my sick kid. I need to apologize to my husband. After a long conversation, it came to my attention that my husbands lack of action stems from this; his father was diagnosed with cancer a year ago, in the exact spot my sons lump is. my H was consumed with a fear that what happened to his father was now happening to his son, a reasonable thought, as it was my initial reaction. H was afraid and scared and coped by drinking (while not a smart move, understandable). So i must apologize for calling him and A-hole. And yes i reacted like a moronic kid. i am sorry.

That's nice, JLee. Please do, I'm sure he'll appreciate it. In future, please refrain from namecalling. It does not help to solve the problem and also it's not good for your son.

whichwayisup

Most men aren't great at showing their emotions, especially during times of crisis.

It's good you that you're going to talk to your husband..

I agree with the above poster, name calling really isn't appropriate.

When we find our self facing a crisis which involves our children, the stress can bring out the worst in all of us.

Both of you reacted out of deep fears and emotions.

As all of us do, hopefully you both will learn something about yourselves, each other and your marriage.

earlier today i wrote a post, about my husband and my sick kid. I need to apologize to my husband. After a long conversation, it came to my attention that my husbands lack of action stems from this; his father was diagnosed with cancer a year ago, in the exact spot my sons lump is. my H was consumed with a fear that what happened to his father was now happening to his son, a reasonable thought, as it was my initial reaction. H was afraid and scared and coped by drinking (while not a smart move, understandable). So i must apologize for calling him and A-hole. And yes i reacted like a moronic kid. i am sorry.

Huh??? Is your H on LS?

Huh??? Is your H on LS?

My guess is that she doesn't want to leave a bad impression of him or herself.

I didn't get the idea that he would actually read this. It is more an apology to us about her husband.

Most people do not do this. So when a situation actually gets resolved, we on LS only remember the problem and not that there was a solution.

My guess is that she doesn't want to leave a bad impression of him or herself.

I didn't get the idea that he would actually read this. It is more an apology to us about her husband.

Most people do not do this. So when a situation actually gets resolved, we on LS only remember the problem and not that there was a solution.

I understand that.. but unless he reads this.. her apology to HIM is not really good.

If it was to us..then she should have written it differently.. IMO :p

I thought she was just letting us know of the way forward, but will deliver the apology to her hubby as well.