Accused of having a love affair...

TwinkletOes26

TwinkletOes26

with my STEPFATHER ew ew ew ew :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... ok yesterday m bath tub was clogged and the drain o wasnt working so i decided to dig out as much hair out of the drain as i could. I went across the hall to get rubber gloves. I come out and my stepdad was looking in my bathroom wondering why the light was on and no one ws in there. So i come out and ask him what cha doing? and he says i was looking for you cos i saw the light on and no one was in here so i was gonna turn the lights off cos the light bill was kinda high last month yadda yadda yadda. Well my mom asked what was going on i told her my drain was clogged. My stepdad said "prolly with hair from all the shaving and hair washing she does". My stepdad doesnt think anyone should wash their hair,shave or bathe more than once a week yes yucky i know.

Anywho the next day my start to quiz me about the whole thing all over again. I told her he was looking in the bathroom bc he didnt see anyone in there and was gonna turn out the light. She then starts asking me was my stepdad looking at my legs and all this other creepy stuff. Well she then said well if hes trying something ill kill him and if you are going along with it ill kill you too.

I proceeded to tell her off about how i wouldnt stoop that low and her husband isnt even my type. I like intelligent,non lazy,men with good hygene. I then proceeded to tell her off about how could she even think such a thing and shes accused me and him b4.

Me and my stepdad dont even sit in the same room with each other for long. I cannot STAND this man. Hes lazy,borish,backwards thinking just the opposite in what i want in a man personality wise. On top of that he is UGLY not just cos hes old he was ugly as a young man imo. So what could she think i would want with him? It couldnt be money he doesnt have any i will make more than him once i find a job. My mother has accused me of going after older men before. When i was 12 anytime i would walk past an older man in mall or grocery store and my mother would start yelling at me saying "i saw you wink at him im watching you". In her mind i think she thinks im some kind of skank. I didnt lose my virginity until i was 21 with my exfiance ohhhh what a skank am i lol...

Anyways until i move out (soon i hope) how do i handle this situation(s) ?cos im sure shell bring this crap up again. Why does she think im always after men esp older ones?

• 2 weeks later...
SoulSearch_CO

Yeah, I hope you are moving out soon. Otherwise, if it were me, I think I'd stay locked up in my room as much as possible.

When i was 12 anytime i would walk past an older man in mall or grocery store and my mother would start yelling at me saying "i saw you wink at him im watching you". In her mind i think she thinks im some kind of skank. I didnt lose my virginity until i was 21 with my exfiance ohhhh what a skank am i lol...

Anyways until i move out (soon i hope) how do i handle this situation(s) ?cos im sure shell bring this crap up again. Why does she think im always after men esp older ones?

Most probably because she knows what she was like at age 12 and 21!! She is projecting her thoughts onto you.

Refuse to engage with her on those topics. Tell her simply its a ridiculous notion and you find it disturbing that she tries to put those thoughts in your head. Then say nothing.

• Author
TwinkletOes26

thank you for your kind words and advice everyone. So far she hasnt said anything else about that. She did go nuts cos she found a phone number in my stepdads coat pocket BUT it turned out to be the county office lol. Im still job hunting :(....

• Author
TwinkletOes26

Got accussed of love affair again! This time i was making food and my stepdad closed the kitchen door to keep it warm in there (the tv is in there too) well some how the door locked i didnt lock it. Well my mother goes to open the door to the kitchen sees its locked and throws a fit. She starts asking why we were locked up in the kitchen what we were doing and asked me was my stepdad touching me. I told her no she refused to listen. She sulked around the house for hours and then finally she called a family meeting. She CLAIMS she doesnt think anything is going on but her actions and body language show different. Why in the %$$##@# would i want my nasty &%^$% stepdad :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:.....

good news on the job front though i got two emails asking me to send them my resume so wish me luck :)

Twinkle -

Your mother has , what we call in my family, a "bent chromosome".

Meaning, she may not be entirely out of her mind, but in some areas has no grasp on reality.

Recognize it, avoid it, and ignore it. Oh yeah - get out.

• Author
TwinkletOes26

2sure thats my goal get a job ,a car and finally an apt. She has blamed her behavior on her hormones but shes always been irrational as far back as i can remember. Once i asked to join spanish club and she started to say i wanted to join to have sex with boys. There were no boys in spanish club and i didnt even have a bf i was 14 :(. She would sniff my hands everyday after school to see if i was smoking illegal green plants. I wasnt in my small town i didnt even know where i would begin to find any illegal green plants. She sniffed my hands until about 11th grade. BTW parents kids have a higher chance of smoking illegal plants and other drugs when they get to COLLEGE not HIGHSCHOOL LOL. So 2sure you are right she doesnt have a good grasp on reality sometimes. She swears someone is always doing something to her.

She wont invite people over for dinner bc she says people come over to be nosey and see whats in your house. I just hope to get a job and move out....now im off to ask a question in the business area about resumes :D.

Thanks fo listening

• Author
TwinkletOes26

lol siybil i know lol i just know some forums have rules against calling it by its name. Didnt want to upset the admins here LOL

Chrome Barracuda

I think it's time for you to leave. and cut communications with her. If she's accusing you of this, what else is she gonna do. You deserve better to be treated like this by your own parent is sickening. I think she's jealous of you. Some women cant stand their daughters, watch the movie mommie dearest, that woman was off the hook!!!

You need to find a place and move out for your own sanity!

She sounds Paranoid... suspicious of everyone too... wow... and so, why and how does your Stepdad put up with her? and can he hear her asking you if he touched you?!

I mean, you are family, so you're stuck with her... but he married her?

• Author
TwinkletOes26

chrome for the longest time i was gone (thank god for college)...i stayed in college a long time hint hint my age is at the end of my screen name :( I transfered from my junior college (which i was forced to go to bc she said she wouldnt help with any other college and i knew NOTHING about fin aid or loans my hs sucked in that area :(. So when i finally did learn about loans and fin aid i was stuck there until i graduated from the two with an associates(cant do anything with an associates in psych not even office work) so i transfered to a four yr that only took so many credits :(. To make matters worse my advisor was no help shed tell me to take a number of classes to graduate THEN when i got done shed tell me i had more to take. On grad week the school informed me i had to take TWO more classes. So I spent from may until oct taking those courses:(. The rest has been spent job hunting.

She like mommy dearest she laughs at the part where christina was being chocked by joan crawford. When was 21 she choked me like that bc my then bf was talking about how nuts she was bc she acussed my stepdad of looking at women in disney world.

She always accused me of doing stuff. I would ask to go to the movies she was convinced i was going there to see boys.She listened into my phone calls up until i left for the four yr school.Her excuse is that my aunt got knocked up at 15 so she thinks if my grandmother acted like she did as a parent my aunt wouldnt have gotten pregnant.

She wouldnt let me date when i was 18 ...she refused to let me attend a pool part that my junior college was holding bc the lord told her that something bad was going to happen. She wont allow me to wear a bikini to the beach bc she says it will arouse my stepdad :(.

I know after i get a car shes gonna get worse bc shes gonna try to tell me where i can and cant go in MY CAR I WILL PAY FOR. She will try to tell me i cant stay out past a certain time so for that reason i will be looking for a apt as soon as i get a car.

Thanks for listening guys and pray that i find work.

Chrome Barracuda
chrome for the longest time i was gone (thank god for college)...i stayed in college a long time hint hint my age is at the end of my screen name :( I transfered from my junior college (which i was forced to go to bc she said she wouldnt help with any other college and i knew NOTHING about fin aid or loans my hs sucked in that area :(. So when i finally did learn about loans and fin aid i was stuck there until i graduated from the two with an associates(cant do anything with an associates in psych not even office work) so i transfered to a four yr that only took so many credits :(. To make matters worse my advisor was no help shed tell me to take a number of classes to graduate THEN when i got done shed tell me i had more to take. On grad week the school informed me i had to take TWO more classes. So I spent from may until oct taking those courses:(. The rest has been spent job hunting.

She like mommy dearest she laughs at the part where christina was being chocked by joan crawford. When was 21 she choked me like that bc my then bf was talking about how nuts she was bc she acussed my stepdad of looking at women in disney world.

She always accused me of doing stuff. I would ask to go to the movies she was convinced i was going there to see boys.She listened into my phone calls up until i left for the four yr school.Her excuse is that my aunt got knocked up at 15 so she thinks if my grandmother acted like she did as a parent my aunt wouldnt have gotten pregnant.

She wouldnt let me date when i was 18 ...she refused to let me attend a pool part that my junior college was holding bc the lord told her that something bad was going to happen. She wont allow me to wear a bikini to the beach bc she says it will arouse my stepdad :(.

I know after i get a car shes gonna get worse bc shes gonna try to tell me where i can and cant go in MY CAR I WILL PAY FOR. She will try to tell me i cant stay out past a certain time so for that reason i will be looking for a apt as soon as i get a car.

Thanks for listening guys and pray that i find work.

You got two associates, that is very good!!!

The thing right now is to get an apartment you can always worry about the car later on. Your piece of mind is what is more important, she sounds like a control freak. and borderline psycho. She choked you??? WTF?

Aint no parent putting their hands on me, I tell you that right now.

• Author
TwinkletOes26

i know i must get out which is why im looking high and low. Id stay with relatives but no one in our family talks to one another (long story). So ill just look for work and try to get an apt close to work.

BTW maybe you can give me some feed back on my thread in the business portion about following up :)

Chrome Barracuda
i know i must get out which is why im looking high and low. Id stay with relatives but no one in our family talks to one another (long story). So ill just look for work and try to get an apt close to work.

BTW maybe you can give me some feed back on my thread in the business portion about following up :)

Where is the other thread?