what would you do?

rlindzie

I have a big mother problem. I hate to let it all hang out and put my family bizz out there but i need some advice.

So here is my issue. I cant seem to get along with my mom for more than a month at a time ,one month we are good the next is hell. And on a daily basis she yells and screams about everything from the house to the pets. She has said countless times she hates comming home.And my sister and I do everything we can to please her, but nothing absolutly nothing works. We get into big fights and it just gets really akward to be around her and my sis too [bc my mom tells her everything]. Whenever I hang out with a bf or even a friend for any lenth of time she blows up at me. she yells ,screams and acusses me of sh/t . She calls me a slut and that im going nowhere in life and just rips me apart. It really hurts. I love her but i cant stand being treated like this. Im 19 and i want to move out and i really think she would be much happier if i did as well. I have tried everything and nothing works, she always resorts back to verbal attacks. I am getting depressed and i just cant do it anymore. Does anyone have a similar situation or advice? Im all ears.

TwinkletOes26
I have a big mother problem. I hate to let it all hang out and put my family bizz out there but i need some advice.

So here is my issue. I cant seem to get along with my mom for more than a month at a time ,one month we are good the next is hell. And on a daily basis she yells and screams about everything from the house to the pets. She has said countless times she hates comming home.And my sister and I do everything we can to please her, but nothing absolutly nothing works. We get into big fights and it just gets really akward to be around her and my sis too [bc my mom tells her everything]. Whenever I hang out with a bf or even a friend for any lenth of time she blows up at me. she yells ,screams and acusses me of sh/t . She calls me a slut and that im going nowhere in life and just rips me apart. It really hurts. I love her but i cant stand being treated like this. Im 19 and i want to move out and i really think she would be much happier if i did as well. I have tried everything and nothing works, she always resorts back to verbal attacks. I am getting depressed and i just cant do it anymore. Does anyone have a similar situation or advice? Im all ears.

move on campus if you are in college if not get a job and move(go to college online i wish i had lol) maybe ask your bf to be your roommate. Im sorry honey my mom does the same stuff.I jut graduated from college and i am looking for work. My mother is moody get verbally mean when she doesnt have her way. She is even trying to control where i go to hand in my resume...she is now angry that im gonna ask my grandma for some money to get interview clothing. So dont feel too bad you arent alone :)

• Author

thanks, its nice to know im not alone lol, i think i will move out i am going to live with my bf when he comes back from iraq [he is in the army] bu untill them im gonna save untill i have enough to go. That is a good idea to do online classes. Jw how do you pay for your health care? that is one of my biggst concerns besides school.