Not sure what I can do about this ...

dissuasion

Ok here's my deal, i live at home with my parents (I'm 17) and my dad had a stroke a few years ago. He became paralyzed on his left side and I guess the stroke addled his mind because he's gone COMPLETELY INSANE now and my mom won't try to do anything to help it. He's obsessive about certain things like locking the door or getting him a glass of water, and he roars and screams when people don't do stuff for him. And he keeps yelling and crying in his room saying he might as well die, he wants everyone dead, threatens to strangle the dogs somehow, and I feel VERY nervous and uncomfortable being in the same house as him. He keeps trying to make us all miserable and he already has and I dont know what to do ; ; he even burst into the bathroom while i was taking a shower, roaring and me to get the f**k out. I've already slapped him once and I'm scared I'll lose it and beat him down even though he's disabled. haaaaalp x.x Mom says that we cant do anything and have to live with it

StrawberryStrawberry

I pity your ailing father, but I pity you and your mother even more. Is there no other way acceptable that your father may be well taken care of without you worrying how you will go about it?

I think that you might need a nurse? Or if the situation worsens, won't you admit him to a health institution that may take care of him properly.

Reading this makes me agitated. I have a mother who has had a stroke and a minor heart attack but she;s not like that to us. She may like to be bossy and absolutely loves that we cater to her every need but not to the point like your father does.

dissuasion, your father must be under medical care, and your family doctor must be supervising medication...

You need to talk to the Doctor and explain the situation.

You need professional outside help, and you need it fast.

Get in touch with the family doctor, and do so as quickly as possible.

Your mother is understandably fearful or reluctant to do anything, because this is her husband, and she fears losing him.

She is probably at a loss, and just as desperate as you are, but cannot see past the fact that this is for better or for worse.

Well, for her, maybe.

But you're not party to that contract.