Rant thread

MN randomguy

MN randomguy

Parents pi$$ you off? In laws F'n retarded?

Vent.

I'll start

I have tomorrow off and I'm going to have a talk with my dad about how he can be a crazy old man junk collector by himself. I'm not going to marry the trailer trash girl next door and I'm not going to carry on his junk collecting after his death. Also, make sure to thank him for insulting my manhood over the holidays. That's a great thing to do when your son lacks confidence with women.

Was with my family today-I'm the black sheep-I'm normal but just don't fit into my hen pecking family. You should do this, do that. Howz about they **** off and let me live my own life and have a look at their own lives and their own faults??? They do my head in!

I apparently think i'm better than everyone else, everything is beneath me, i'm too good for my own country. I don't listen- blah blah blah! this was said because I can be selective with guy's-which is my right!!! i lived abroad 5 years and don't want to settle home-fair enougfh-not everyone does.

No -one else thinks or treats me like this except my family. They are up each other's asses and talk about everything-they are not just family, they're best friends-I am not...I know some people don't have family. I should be grateful. I have 6 siblings and a crappy step-dad and they are so opinionated. I'm leaving Country soon and can't wait-they really do my head in-not all but most.