nephew

Just Wondering

Just Wondering

My brother, his wife and their 2 kids just came in town for a week or so. My brother is in the military so its rare to see him. His wife is a major B!TCH that no one in my family really likes.

He married her about 3 months after their first son was born and he got shipped off to basic about a month later (the son looks JUST LIKE my brother, no doubt he's related). When my brother was in basic training, she cheated on him, he doesnt know about it and my mother wont let me say anything to him. He got stationed at Ft. Bragg about a year and a half ago and had to go through AIR BORNE school, while he was gone or right after he got back, my sister-in-law got pregnant again. This son looks NOTHING like my family or her family.

Around here, she is known as a whore. Every where I go, all the guys know who she is and most of them have slept with her.

I want to tell him to have a blood test done but I dont want to start a family fight. Any suggestions?

Your brother made the decision to marry this lady. You do not have to have anything to do with her.

Stay out of their personal affairs completely.

If one day your brother should ask you why you don't have much to do with his wife, then very discretely break the news to him. Otherwise, zip thy lip.

If your brother is a very slow learner, it will take him a few years but he will discover the truth about his wife. Make it a policy of yours to not degrade the people who other people are in love with, regardless. You'll never get anywhere and YOU will end up being the bad guy.

Chances are good, at this point, if your brother is still very much in love with this "whore" he wouldn't believe DNA test results anyway.

But be patient. There will be a day when the truth will come out. By remaining silent and minding your own business, you won't become the bad guy. Either somebody else will or your brother will wise up.

And, while I'm at it, make it a practice of staying out of all people's private affairs, your brother's and everybody elses. There is nothing good in it for you except alienation and heartbreak.

Now, go find some good ways to stay busy and make your own life as good as it can be.

sorry, but i totally disagree. how will she feel a few years down the road when he comes and tell his own sister he has aids or herpes from his supposedly faithful wife. i'm sorry but she should tell him and let it go.. i told my brother about his wife's cheating. at least he could protect himself and if he got some disease from her he couldnt' blame me.... he didn't speak to me for a long time but i felt that was worth his life.

Your brother made the decision to marry this lady. You do not have to have anything to do with her. Stay out of their personal affairs completely.

If one day your brother should ask you why you don't have much to do with his wife, then very discretely break the news to him. Otherwise, zip thy lip. If your brother is a very slow learner, it will take him a few years but he will discover the truth about his wife. Make it a policy of yours to not degrade the people who other people are in love with, regardless. You'll never get anywhere and YOU will end up being the bad guy.

Chances are good, at this point, if your brother is still very much in love with this "whore" he wouldn't believe DNA test results anyway. But be patient. There will be a day when the truth will come out. By remaining silent and minding your own business, you won't become the bad guy. Either somebody else will or your brother will wise up. And, while I'm at it, make it a practice of staying out of all people's private affairs, your brother's and everybody elses. There is nothing good in it for you except alienation and heartbreak.

Now, go find some good ways to stay busy and make your own life as good as it can be.

Just Wondering

My brother knows she is unfaithful, but he stays with her because he belives he is doing the right thing for his kids. My brother also slept with his ex right after the second son was born (like 2 days after). My brother also knows, as well as his wife, that I DO NOT like her. I put up with her because I dont want it to turn into a huge family fight.

My brother also thinks the son doesnt look like the family. He is the one who went to my other brothers bed room and said something to us, without his wife in ear shot. He brought up the subject of blood tests.

I want to help him out with this blood test matters but I odnt know how to go about doing it.

I don't know what kind of help you want to give. If you want to help financially, give him some money. If you want to find a clinic that can do the tests, call your local medical association.

If you want to help him sell the rights to his soap opera life to a television network, call CBS. They're a little soft in that area.