I can't stand my brother's wife

Coolsexy

My brother is remarried and I can’t stand my brother new wife she rude and disrespectful to our family and my brother don’t see it and I watch her kids for free and I don’t get a thank you and she walk in the house not saying a word but she eats our food and she just a witch and no body in our family can’t stand her. The first day I meet her I didn’t like her something about her I didn’t like and oh my gosh her attitude stinks and she a type of a person that her crap don’t stinks and she thinks she right all time but she not and Me and her can’t stand each other but I try to get alone with her but I can’t and couple days ago I called her a Witch. What should I do I don’t like feeling this way because it hurting my brother

whichwayisup

Have a relationship with your brother..Go out to dinner with him alone, or do lunch. You don't have to like her, but you do have to put up with her because she IS your bro's wife. For his sake, as hard as it is for you to do, just laugh it off. Don't be the one who starts in on him about her, let that job be for your mom, dad or someone else.

I don't like my SIL, but I am pleasent and nice to her for my bro's sake and also because of my nephews.

Not sure how old you are, but maybe don't look after her kids anymore, (I take it they aren't his?) only do it in emergency situations.