never done the new years alone

4givrnt4gtr

Well hello...

So, tomorrow is new years!

I dont really want to spend it alone, but from how things are looking, thats how its gonna be.

I could possibly spend it with my mom and sister. But i just cant. I cant stomach it. I spent christmas with them...and although i adore my mom, i cannot CANNOT deal with my sister. She has brought up soo much sadness, drama and danger that I just cannot do it anymore.

Not two months ago she threatened with killing herself and my mom in a crazy rage when they were both in her car. She almost, according to my mom, almost hit her, and kept swerving all over the place and running red lights.

I didnt speak to her for all these time. My mom, as usual, two days later gave in and kept talking to her. I just couldnt...that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Unfortunately I couldnt avoid her at Christmas. She pretended nothing had happened as she usually does and continue being her usual, critical self. For example, just as I walked out of my room to say hello to her and her friend she brought for dinner. The first thing she said to me was, "oh let me look at your face, ive been looking at your pictures online and, oh yes, you are definitely looking older and more wrinkly than me! hahaha!" (im 23 she is 36)

I was like...whhhaaaat in the world. Her friend also gave her a look, and I just walked right back to my room

Anyway, im not about to put myself thru that, specially when she asked us to go to her apartment. I told her i had plans and wouldnt go.

Unfortunately i have none. My boyfriend is going to be spending NY with his brother, but is not sure if they will be going out. If they are he'll call me, if not, well, i guess i wont be seeing him til next year.

I only have two friends, and they both have separate plans with people I dont know.

SO i dont know what am I gonna do...any suggestions??? I feel like i should do something otherwise im gonna be totally depressed, but i dont know what.

Any ideas???

I've spent probably most of my new years alone, lol... like at least 6 or 7... Usually I watch countdown on tv or stay on the net. It's not depressing for me at all, it's just another day to me.

Maybe you can drive somewhere and watch fireworks in your car? You don't have to get out so people can see you're alone, just sit in the car and watch fireworks...

Your sister sounds like a basket case...OOPPss sorry..I hope that didn't offend you? ;)

If you're above the legal age limit, buy yourself some drank, and relax all night..That's what I'll be doing. My SO will be at work until 9..

• Author

Maybe you can drive somewhere and watch fireworks in your car? You don't have to get out so people can see you're alone, just sit in the car and watch fireworks...

Lovely Idea!!! i wonder if they do that over here...never seen it...but thats a great great idea! :)

• Author
Your sister sounds like a basket case...OOPPss sorry..I hope that didn't offend you? ;)

If you're above the legal age limit, buy yourself some drank, and relax all night..That's what I'll be doing. My SO will be at work until 9..

hahaha by no means am I offended. Im soo SOOOO ridiculously done with her...and yes she is definitely a total basketcase, hence why i dont want to begin the year in such a company

I would love to go get myself something to drink, but unfortunately, by some retarded idea i had a few months ago about saving money, i moved back home, so yeah. i dont know how my mother would feel about that when she gets back from my sister's and finds me trashed (which is exactly how i would love to end this crazy ass year). But nice idea nonetheless!

I spent New years eve and New years day alone! and it didnt hurt not one bit.. I was a little disappointed because I am in a new relationship and I was hoping to spend it with him, but it didnt work out that way.. :)