!!!! I think I'm going to lose my mind!!!

Ok where to start off..... I've been with my fiance for a year now and we live together and plan to be married in May, we are very happy. Now here is the drama.... He made alot of mistakes before we got together and has supposedly 3 kids and 2 baby mommas. I say supposedly because one baby mama (who has 2 kids) has moved away and said that neither were his and now that atleast one of them is his. So occasionally she calls wanting money, but won't let him to see his kids. We rent his mother's house so she is also our landlord which complicates things more. She won't believe the fact that they may or may not be her grandchildren so she bends over backwards and goes behind our back to give them money. For example: she said she needed some money for one thing then turned around and gave it to the girl and proudly told us what she did. Now for the other baby mother, Her baby is now 1 month old and he talked to her on the phone last night saying that he would support his son, but that he wanted to keep him for 3 or 4 days at a time so he could bond with him. Well, she doesnt want her son anywhere near me because she can't stand the fact that I am marrying him and he doesn't want her. So when does the jealousy stop, I'm not a bad person and i would never mistreat a child just because I cant stand the mother. So when is she gonna grow up and do what is best for the child and not just be immature about the fact he is with me! Comments of all kinds are welcome>>>>>>>>>

justpassingthrough

You're not going to be able to change the way these other women behave. They are who they are.

Perhaps you should suggest DNA tests to sort out which children are truly his. That might stop some of the drama.

whichwayisup

Yes, do DNA tests, you need proof. If one or both of those kids are his, he can pay CS and go to court to make sure he can SEE the kids. But, if those kids are not his then the $$ has to stop.

• Author

Yea i agree. i am trying to get that set up the only thing with that is it costs about 300 per kid so yeah, and the moms won't help us pay for it and we're struggling financially as is so, i guess there is going to be nothing but drama until we can get it done