Mother inlaw tells all

fairy_dust

Well to start off I guess I am blessed to have in laws that do not wreak havoc in my marriage. My father in law is disabled so he cannot say and do much but be content with what he is given. My mother in law is the soul bread winner in the house, she is a wonderful lady she is blunt and down to earth. She is not the type to favor money and changes because of it. She is really hilarious and a happy go lucky gal. Very intelligent lady as her demeanor shows it, the sour part about her is that she can talk.....OOhhhh let me tell you she can blah..blah...blah about her in laws and her sister in law and damn everything. When I first met her she didn't say much to me but about visiting with her a couple of times she kept spilling the beans to me about a lot of things.

She always talks so negative about her in laws and her sister in law, she tells me they treated her like crap all the time. The always talk down too her because of how big she got as she bored a number of her children. She doesn't get invited to family functions because she feels that it was her weight. So as after she tells me all the gripe about the past I feel that I don't want to meet his aunt that my mother in law talks about. I feel so turned off, I thought that maybe my in law wanted to just be on her side But after my husband had visited his aunt on his own she had some attitude to expect we are gonna bend our backs for her. I haven't even met the woman but he was telling me he got yelled at for something, like I said it was like and expectation. So my H told me she is just selfish, but it's just affirming that particular family I don't want to meet. Because they are somewhat wealthy, so I don't know if I should visit or stay away and never visit.

I just don't want to be offended by their subtle or obvious put downs, especially that I am a total different race from them. What should I do?

Wash your ears out and clear your mind.

Everyone deserves your respect until they have proven otherwise.

If the newspaper offends you don’t read it.

If the radio offends you turn it off.

If the television offends you turn it off.

If your offended by these people be thankful you don’t have to live with them….avoid them.

Keep smiling

• 2 weeks later...
Wash your ears out and clear your mind.

Everyone deserves your respect until they have proven otherwise.

If the newspaper offends you don’t read it.

If the radio offends you turn it off.

If the television offends you turn it off.

If your offended by these people be thankful you don’t have to live with them….avoid them.

Keep smiling

Its sounds;you live a strange life,in your laws house you don't see anything don't listen anything and even don't read any thing without the permission of laws,what a horrible life in this house you have live,avoid them and you should separate with them.