Separation

sassycolegirl

Hello, i am very distressed, as me and my husband are going through a seperation, and i feel like my world is ending, and my heart is going to collapse. We have been Married for 5 years, we have 2 boys. and during the time we were married, i was being selfish, and just thinking what i wanted to do etc, and didn't realize the things that were going on around me, i chose to leave to go to college.

thinking it was a good choice at the time, but i did a messed up thing, and just decided on this, without consulting my husband, and then things just got worse, and we haven't been together for those 9 months we were apart, and then i tried to move back home from college, and he wouldn't let me, but every time i came home to visit, he would get intimate with me. He is in the National Guard, and is deployed, he is currently in OK, and he told me to move on, and i have told him how sorry i was, and how i know my mistakes, and i told him how i would make up for them for the rest of my life.

he is going to come home next month on leave, and i want to try with my all, to try to win his heart back, and get him back. I know i messed up alot in our marriage, but i have changed from what i was. and i want to talk to him, i just don't know where to start, please someone help me, this is my last chance, to tell him how i feel, and i don't even know where to start. but please someone help me, i don't want to lose my husband forever, and he's leaving to Iraq next month, and will be gone for 14 months, and there is a possible chance that he might not come back from war. i want him back, and i want to make him happy, again.

Slow down, take a deep breath.....

Is he willing to try, is he willing to listen to you? How were you selfish? do you have your kids or does he? fill us in a little more--there's more to this than you going to college and we can't get a clear picture from it.

god bless and protect him in Iraq.