tired if waiting should i walk or stay

Have been married for 6 years w/ 2 kids. Marriage began falling apart about 3 years ago when I realized that must of the things I knew about my husband where lies. These things were little things but were the things that made me fell in love with with him. I started to feel like I married a stranger but I learned to accept these things. the lieing never really stopped even though he sd he would.

My husband has a sarcastic sense of humor tht can be very hurtful and offend people including me. I have asked several times for him to go to marriage counceling with me but he refuses to go everytime. I have went to counceling several times by myself and have learned to a great deal about this marriage and gain alot of self-esteem.

About 4 weeks ago I told my husband I wanted a divorce and it took him 2 weeks to finally figure out I was serious. Now he finally wants to try but im tired of waiting. He is hurt believes i gave up on him to easily. I dont feel as though he is going to change and im tired of sitting around waiting! Please should I stay or go?

• 2 weeks later...

I agree If you love him give him a chance if what he did wasn't to bad. But don't stay with him if it's just for the kids because that wont help anaything. I wish the best of luck.