Suitable housing needs for FDR?

TwoHarts1970

I am at the stage just before my 2nd court appearance, and the FDR.

I need to submit properties, that would be suitable for myself to live in.

I already put a figure for property on my last Form E, and have been told to use Rightmove, (as thats how the majority of properties are sought these days)

So does anyone have any advice?

It feels a bit strange putting down potential property, so just wanted any tips really?

ie: find properties up to the figure that I have put on my Form E, plus I believe I need to find the same for my stbx?

We have no children, but I work from home, so would need an office/spare room to work from, and renovate. And is 3 properties enough or more?

Thank you

PegNosePete

My answer would be the same as when you asked this exact question in your previous thread.

• Author
TwoHarts1970

I don't think you did. You mentioned about my current property being valued, and using Rightmove

Although this is an international board, there are a lot of Americans on here. I don't think you will be well served asking technical legal Qs of a bunch of non-lawyers who know little to nothing about the legal system where you live. I have no idea what Form E or Right Move are. What does your lawyer say? How much does it cost to submit a property? If there is no or little cost, I'd go to 5 choices. If it's expensive to submit a proposal, make sure you are happy to live in all 3.