New BB cheating

So recently we took a vacation to Italy and France. during our stay in France i notice my partner become a bit detached and didn't really wanna be around be but in his phone every photo a took he was on his phone. I noticed he was messaging a guy on Instagram but deleting the messages. when we returned i noticed his old phone had ran so I picked it up and look and it was an Instagram notification from that boy he said ' I wish you could come over and F*** me" i replied pretending to be my spouse and continued the conversation. nov 29th

'i was so disgusted and upset at my spouse. I immediately confronted him about it he decided to leave an drive about 3 hours away he spoke to the kid on the phone i took a look at our phone records to see who and what was going on if i pay the bill i will not have this foolishness on my dime. I was ruff I felt like i was a bit abrasive with my worlds I wanted him to feel my pain which is wrong and right at the same time. Another issue I have is his lack of communication he just wanted me to drop it and move on i did that last time and it failed because look where I am today in the same situation. so I've been prying i need to know if i am wasting my time I dnt wanna be with him till he has found someone else. we both deserve to be happy. I think ive been ruff because im very hurt about it. recently i was in need of space or feeling wanted 1.6.18 i said some thing that he interpreted the wrong way he decided to run off and not tell me i was worried he was gonna hurt him self or just left to be with someone else.

When he returned he wanted noting to do with me i kinda had to love him and nuture him which is okay. but I asked him yesterday what he thought he said he needs space away from me. Ill honor that request but what caught me off guard is he had his wedding band off and told me he doesnt want label at the moment that really threw me off.

should i just go away for a few days.

should i just go away for a few days.

No, you should tell him to go away, forever. Then you should call a lawyer.

• Like 5