LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Separation and Divorce

We Broke Up

Separation and Divorce Considering ending your marriage? Going through a divorce? Let us know!

Old 8th November 2017, 2:18 AM   #1
Established Member

We Broke Up

My husband and I officially ended it. He moved out in June of this year. I'm currently looking for somewhere to stay to pay off debt and buy a mode of transportation. I got a job at starbucks but I'm seeking a higher paying position currently. If anyone knows anything or anyone, let me know. I could really use the help.
ms.stressed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2017, 7:27 AM   #2
Established Member

This is an international message board & you don't say where you live. We can't be much help.

I'd tell everyone in your circle what you just told us about wanting a job & a place to live.

If you are in the US scour all the help wanted sites, especially ones like Snag-a-Job to see if you can do better than Starbucks.

Best wishes on getting your life together
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2017, 10:59 PM   #3
Established Member

Hi Ms. Stressed, so how are you doing? It's been some days and there has been no follow up on your situation. You have not answered d0nnivain's query nor responded to her suggestions. You could start by givingore details if you are looking for help. Best wishes.
Just a Guy is offline   Reply With Quote