LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Separation and Divorce

Quick question :)

Separation and Divorce Considering ending your marriage? Going through a divorce? Let us know!

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th October 2017, 2:18 PM   #16

Well three days ago I asked her how she was and told her that I loved her to which she didn't reply. So nothing more I can do I guess. I can't make her talk to me she knows this is not what I want I told her after she filed that we could of tried many other ways before it came to divorce. So I guess I just have to give up I mean I don't want to sound needy and text her every day and have her not reply.
lovesucksudry is offline   Reply With Quote