LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Separation and Divorce

After 15 years...

Separation and Divorce Considering ending your marriage? Going through a divorce? Let us know!

Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th September 2017, 10:35 AM   #16
Established Member

Hi Lolita, I wanted to ask how long have you been separated now? Also, if your husband has not given you any hope of reconciliation why are you not filing for divorce? You should at least, contact lawyers and get to know your rights. You say you only have your personal belongings like clothes etc with you. You should be entitled to other items too. Most importantly, have you now separated your bank account.

Sadly, when you mentioned that your husband is in politics my first reaction was that he was cheating on you. Politics and cheating are made for each other. As other people have said, you have a lot to value yourself for. Self respect is key and if you have plenty of it you will be successful in life and love and everything else. Warm wishes.
Just a Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2017, 6:11 PM   #17

@ Just a Guy We have been separated for a little over 2 months now. I don't know if there's any hope of reconciliation. I am still holding on to hope. At this point I have most of my things except for any furniture/decor I would take when I find an apartment. I just started another thread on his behaviors.
Lolita2461 is offline   Reply With Quote