Losing my best friend

Gilbert9606

Im 34.5 my wife is 30. I completely love this woman as i am sure most of you love your spouses. We have been together for near 12 years and married 4.5 years. We have the most precious daughter at 2.5 years. I was happy being a good father and providing for my family. We were happy before my daughter, but when she came in to our lives is the beginning of the end. My wife and i focused so much on our daughter we didnt spend time together. About 6 months after the birth my wife went back to work and started working out and getting healthy. When we dated she was 300lbs+ (i didnt care she was beautiful) just in the past 2 years she is now 176lbs. During that time she ignored me and concentrated on herself. I supported her in this change. We became resentful at each other, but i was still felt secure in my secured marriage. Over a years time she has been posting more pics of herself to show off her curves. In those 2 years i gained 45 lbs and now over 300lbs.

I found out 3 weeks ago that she had an affair with someone i know. This is something my wife wouldnt do well at least i thought. It started out as emotional affair then became physical. Im so hurt and destroyed, but she is my best friend. She also told me it started a year ago and was talking with 2 guys. She told me she share provocative pics with all 3. She never thought she could be this size. She loves the attention. Now she wants a trial separation. She says she lossed the connection we once had. Hell i felt that too. She said she needs space to figure things out. She wants to do seperation wirh the help of the counselor. Im so lost. Right now we are on a weekend getaway, but its so weird. I want to hold her hand, hug her, and kiss her but all that feels weird to her. After 2 weeks of asking her to unfriend the other guy she did it. She is obviously still emotionally invested in him. Sorry if my thoughts are all over. What do i do? I know i want things fixed now, but at least i want to feel like they are getting fixed.

You are as they say crying in your beer. That will do

nothing to save your marriage.

If you want to fight this affair and save your marriage

do not separate or go to MC, contact the mods here to

move your thread to the infidelity forum.

• Like 1