Give up?

Lovehurtlots

To cut story short, I dun know his family situation when we ROM. Thought as long we both love each other is enough.. He hid family problems from me. Things surfaced out, shocked and accepted, thought is ok to bear with it. Over these few years, more things surface, my in law stayed with us and I do not expect does housework but at least dun mess up. These few years, he tried to help out in household chores but some of the things he did, disappoint me.

His other family members dun want to look after my in law. In front others, filial. After occasions/celebrations, just sent back to our home and tat's it.

I tried my ways to care for him and in law. His other family members dun respect us by bringing religion rituals to our home without informing both of us. Before marriage, we promised each other that we will not bring god statue etc to home. When first move in, his family bring this and keep in our house. I told him to return them. Even if they in same religious, this kind of things need to inform owners or need permission right? Hubby free thinker and I different from them…

Raised my concerns and think he will at least talk to them, nothing was done and make me really feel disappointed and helpless. Tried to be good and does the household chores, depressed feeling keep piling. Always he makes me feel I am in the wrong such as he told me that dil must be good to in law and mentioned in law dun really care or say about me etc. This makes me more depressed and health going downwards.

Thought of divorce and get my own life back. Should I move on or continue. Divorce needs reasons for it and I hope does not really make him looks bad in front of others.

Can someone give me suggestion on how to give reason for this divorce?

Thanks.

Reason can be as easy as unresolvable issues. Ask an attorney as different states have different laws. Some have an hour long free first appointment