Hello,

I am emotional doing pretty well. I have moved on from my feelings towards my ex husband who within months of marriage started having an affair and 8 months in I discovered it. He threw 7 years relationship.

He then character defamed me and started living with her and saying to people I was abusive, controlling

He gave me silent treatment when trying to wrap up. I filed divorce and been a year divorced. Property division still pending...it is 50/50 but we have to sell.

I tried communicated several times including getting realtors so we can sell

He came into the house recently without my permission to take things and he still did. He is stuck in the position of not wanting to see me at all so if I asked to wrap up by meeting and doing all together , he just doesn't.

I communicated by email and in that process ..he then went ahead hired a lawyer who sent me a letter saying I am not cooperating on property sale. it was him all along!

He twisted the story once again.

The thing is. I talked to my lawyer who has said we can get agreement of sale but the work will be something he and I will have to do. Meaning getting a realtor, real state lawyer and selling joint furniture (unless he doesn't care about it) - But instead he got a lawyer and it feels this is once again delaying the process.!

I don't understand how mean can he be. I accepted he doenst love me and he is happy. I have started dating and now I realize I am much better off without him then what on earth is his issue?

Any advice appreciated.

Wow. Sounds like you are MUCH better off.

I dont understand how people can be so mean.. my ex currently talk to me.

Stay doing the practical things. You deserve better!!!!

I think your lawyer needs to help more, really. Like at least communications ought to go through him or the ex's attorney, both. Sorry it's gotten so bitter, but that's divorce. Just grit your teeth AND CHANGE THE LOCKS so he can't take anything else without permission. He'd throw a cat fit if you barged in at his new place! Keep a list of what he's taking. he sounds like a dipstick. Grit your teeth and get it done as soon as you can so you can have some peace.

• Like 1
Superchicken

Hi Love,

Cant you get your Lawyer to instruct your Husband, and his Lawyer to direct ALL correspondence to them.

This way, it will be ALL on him, and his lawyer. There can be no blame shifting here, and all paper (Email too) trail provided if and when things go south (That's where I live :)).

Further, you get no more grief by interacting with him or his lawyers.

Best of all, if there's no movement in the sale, you may get it pushed to a hearing due to financial reasons.

I know its hard to get your mind of your current problems, but maybe re-start your life now. Start getting yourself healthier, prettier, as self esteem I reckon is on par with an ants knee.

It wasn't your fault he cheated, and remember this when doing your nails, hair, waxing (Ouch), whatever..

Start an email or social chat with others, as this tends to get your mind of things during the day/night.

I chat with many on Instagram, FB, etc. This keeps me very occupied, so maybe you too.

Hope this helps.

Ted.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thank you for all the replies. There is no progress. Letter was sent to lawyer and now is the waiting game...sounds stalling to me again...sigh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Ok so I want to know if anyone understands.

My ex hb never cooperated with sale of property and now he has turn the story around and his lawyer keeps on sending emails about how I am not cooperating while I continuously have! I am even replying to his emails and yet I am being told I am not cooperating. My ex is a mad man and I am trying not to get angry but he is too much to deal with! Please advice!

• Author

To add I have presented a realtor and he has not accepted and hired the lawyer to make me choose from other three realtors he doesnt even know the informatoon about their commissions!

Ok so I want to know if anyone understands.

My ex hb never cooperated with sale of property and now he has turn the story around and his lawyer keeps on sending emails about how I am not cooperating while I continuously have! I am even replying to his emails and yet I am being told I am not cooperating. My ex is a mad man and I am trying not to get angry but he is too much to deal with! Please advice!

what does YOUR lawyer say? Please do not tell me you don't have a lawyer for yourself.